To Initiate Your Medical Witness Locator Service
- Add to Cart ($200 processing fee) >>
Call Now 1-800-638-6655
Our expert witnesses locator service has proven successful in numerous cases. To start your search for an expert witness without using our case review service please remit a $200 non-refundable processing fee and forward your medical records. A quote for the expert's services will be sent to you. The cost of the expert will depend on the type of expert, the size of the record, and the individual rate set by that particular expert. If you choose to use our experts, the $200 processing fee will be applied toward the first expert.
There are numerous expert witness referral services out there, many of which pay physicians and other healthcare professionals to join their network. At MME we feel this compromises the integrity of an expert witness because it may lead a juror to discredit the honesty and intentions of these experts. Our experts are not retained as professional expert witnesses.
Advantages of our Expert Witness Locator:
- All experts will be board certified, trained at American universities, English speaking, and are usually associated with a major university medical center
- The expert will not have disqualifications and will have already agreed to testify
- Integrity of the expert - Our experts are not simply contracted by our agency to testify in numerous malpractice cases. They are practicing physicians who are willing to offer objective opinions about the standard of care in their field of expertise.
- We locate only qualified, credible medical experts who are matched to your specific requirements. All of our experts are practicing, most at academic institutions, and all have impeccable credentials. We guarantee your satisfaction.
- If we review your case and also find an expert and he or she is unable to testify due to disqualification as a result of credentials, we will replace the expert at no additional cost to you.
- Usually we are able to find an expert in your geographic area, which provides considerable savings to your client in time and travel fees.
Basic information about the expert will be disclosed to you on a limited basis. If there are specific qualifications you believe are necessary for your expert to have due to the nature of the case, please let us know. While we may not be able to honor all specific requests, every effort will be made to accommodate your need.
Our search for an expert for your case will begin when your payment for his initial review is submitted. If you have a report from another case review and wish for our potential experts to review it, you may wish to include it with your records. In an emergency, we may be able to find you a expert very quickly, but in general, the more time you allow, the more likely it is that potential experts will be willing to review your case and the more time they have to research your case and provide thoughtful review. Call 1-800-638-6655 if you need an expert on short notice. The expert fee you pay is for finding an expert for this one case only. By using our service, you agree not to contact the expert(s) directly after the conclusion of this case, or without our permission. Click here for more information about our Terms and Conditions . If we review your case and find it to be of merit, and our service sends it to an expert who prepares a negative report, another expert will be found at a reduced rate. Once the medical expert has given us his initial report and you have connected, we remove ourselves from the process. Unlike other services, we do not collect additional fees for setting up deposition or testimony. You and the expert are free to make your own financial arrangements.
Medical Malpractice Experts
The firm of Dr. Dry, MD, JD & Associates
140 East Division Road, Suite A5
Oak Ridge, TN 37830-6900
Phone: (865) 482-6600
Fax: (865) 481-0264